This is my first time doing something like this but Rye over at “Chasing Me Chasing You” http://www.collaredmom.com gave me the number 15. So I have write 15 Interesting facts about myself. Comment on this and I will give you a number too… So here goes…
- I show my Boxer dogs in Obedience and Confirmation. I’ve taken a break the past year but my boy dog has 5 titles and my girl dog has 4. We love training our dogs my boy does Obedience and Confirmation and my girl does Obedience, Rally and Agility.
- We had my male Boxer shipped over to us from Germany…(at the “low” price of $5000, you too can have a purebred boxer from working lines shipped over from Germany)
- I used to be a dancer (Ballet, Modern, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Ballroom), I have danced for two local Dance Companies and I still am a freelance choreographer. Started when I was 6 years old. Danced for studios and
- I love Horror Movies…Halloween (1978) is my fave although Rob Zombie’s remake was pretty darn good but nothing tops the original. My parents pretty much raised me on horror movies, I didn’t get to watch carebears or smurfs…it was Freddy and Jason, lol.
- I take a lot of medication a day, for Lupus, GERD, Polymyositis, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Lung Disease, and Scleroderma….yeah that’s a lot but I make it through. Wouldn’t wish any of these diseases on my worst enemy.
- Pink is my favorite color…I’m definitely a girly girl.
- I loved “Sex in the City” the show and the movies.
- I have a huge crush on Dave Franco….James Franco’s little brother.
- I started a local support group for Lupus, that meets monthly.
- I am addicted to Victoria’s Secret (why in God’s name do they keep increasing my limit????)
- I plan on going back to school and getting my master’s degree.
- I sell Nerium and Thirty-One…So if anyone is interested in making a purchase please contact me lol.
- I am addicted to Oreo Cookies….like serious addiction, I can eat one bag in a day.
- I had a huge obsession with the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC, when I was younger…and now, I still listen to their music all the time especially Justin Timberlake.
- I collect Scooby-Doo stuff. I never got to like cartoons as a kid, so when I got older I just fell in love with Scooby Doo so I collect things now.
So there it is, don’t know if they were interesting facts but definitely facts about myself. LOL. Until next time Stay Kinky!!
My parents divorced when I was 6 years old. Me and my father went to live with my grandmother who raised me. My mother had visitation rights but my grandmother and father thought because she was gay it wasn’t a good idea for me to stay the night at her house with her and her partner. So I didn’t see my mother as often as I would have loved to when I was young (but more on this a little later). As an outlet and dealing with the divorce my grandmother put me into dance. I fell in love with dance and spent the next 20 years dancing. I was raised to be Christian Baptist. Its something I still am. Although with our new found lifestyle choice I don’t know how accepted it would be. Bottom line I believe in the God, I believe that Jesus died for our sins, I believe in Heaven and Hell. What I don’t believe in is I have to go to church every Sunday, donate all my money, get involved in every church organization in order to get into heaven. And I definitely don’t believe in being pretentious or self righteous or “i’m more holier than you”.
I lost my father to lung cancer when I was 19. I lost my mother to lung cancer when I was 22. So both parents had passed. I felt like and orphan for a long time. I still had my grandmother but it wasn’t the same as having my mother and father to talk to. From the age of 16 I started to get very close to my mother and she became my best friend. I called her everyday. It was so hard for me to take her number out of my phone when she passed. It was even harder to fight the urge to call her everyday. It’s still hard for me Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween (our favorite holiday). I still miss them everyday.
As a teenager I hid in dance. Ballet, Modern, and Jazz were my life. I went to a performing arts high school and danced at a studio. I didn’t go to parties or date or anything normal teenagers did. But I did find out at a young age that I did prefer white guys as opposed to black guys. Sure I had prom dates and almost relationships in high school. I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 18 years old. At nineteen I was engaged, that fell through quickly (I wonder why…lol). Then I was single until I met Sir.
I started my career with the government after I graduated from college with my Bachelors degree.
Me and Sir live in a quaint little house with our two Boxer dogs. We don’t have kids…yet. We will probably adopt because of the autoimmune disease I have it would be difficult to have children.
So I guess that’s more about me in a nutshell….until next time…stay kinky!!