This agreement outlines the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the submissive and the dominant.
This agreement is intended to provide guidelines and protections for the dominant and the submissive while they explore the activities governed by the agreement. It is their hope that this exercise will enrich their lives, individually and as a couple. This agreement does not extend to matters of parenting, major life decisions, or financial matters as they affect the household.
Section I: The Dominant’s Role
- a) The dominant agrees to care for the submissive to include tending to the physical safety and emotional and mental well-being of the submissive.
- b) The dominant also accepts the commitment to treat the submissive properly, to train and discipline the submissive, punish the submissive, love the submissive, and use the submissive as He sees fit.
- c) The dominant accepts the responsibility to use his power to mold and shape the submissive, assist the submissive to grow in strength, character, confidence and being, and to help her become a better woman in all areas of her life.
- d) The dominant will not ever purposefully ignore the submissive.
- e) It shall be the dominant’s duty, with applicable assistance from the submissive, to watch for and prevent any mental or emotional trauma, which may stem from the condition of servitude, activities within the condition of service, or any other variable that is based within the confines of this agreement.
- f) The dominant will be faithful, monogamous, honest and loyal to the submissive at all times.
- g) The dominant will always be open to the submissive’s concerns and thoughts, worries and stresses, and will encourage her to always open up and express her feelings and concerns to him without fear of punishment.
- h) The dominant agrees to not submit the submissive to a session when he might not be in the proper frame of mind to administer it.
- i) The dominant agrees to create and maintain a list of specific rules for the submissive to obey. The list will be subject to revision at all times. New rules will be enforceable immediately upon notification and proper explanation as needed. Rules maintained on the list are to be satisfied at all times without prompting.
- j) The dominant has the authority to issue orders, which amount to one-time rules. Orders are not recurring and do not have to be satisfied without prompting.
- k) The dominant will undertake to train the submissive in the sexual activities that the dominant desires her to perfect, so that she may serve him better.
Section II: The Submissive’s Role
- a) The submissive’s primary purpose is to serve, obey, and please the dominant, in whatever manner the dominant deems fit.
- b) The submissive will put her entire trust into the dominant with the belief that he will never betray that trust.
- c) The submissive shall follow daily rules and orders as established by the dominant, with the understanding that breaking a rule or order will lead to some form of punishment as dictated by the dominant (See Appendix A).
- d) The submissive agrees to follow the direction and commands from the dominant as it pertains to her daily life, in areas both in and out of the bedroom.
- e) The submissive will always respond to the sexual needs of the dominant at any time in any manner that he sees fit. This includes engaging in sexual activities with the dominant that might be outside of her comfort zone. The submissive is not required to take any action that would violate any other aspect of this agreement.
- f) The submissive will be faithful, monogamous, honest, and loyal to the dominant at all times.
- g) The submissive will at all times act in a manner that is respectful of the dominant, to include manners of speech, promptness, proper answers, obedience, loyalty, and honesty, with the understanding between both of them that the submissive shall not have to necessarily alter her personality.
- h) The submissive will take proper care of her body in a manner that is pleasing to the dominant. She will accept his guidance if necessary.
- i) When not in his presence, the submissive will maintain regular contact with the dominant, to include informing him of her whereabouts. Regular contact is to include phone calls, text messages, or emails. The submissive will do everything in her capacity to respond promptly to all communications from the dominant, and must never make the dominant feel ignored by her.
- j) The submissive will remind the dominant on a regular basis, either verbally or through written communication, that it is her pleasure to serve him and she is thankful for him having her. In those communications, the submissive must refer to the dominant as “Master” or “Sir”. In all communications, the submissive shall try to refer to the dominant as “Master” or “Sir” as often as possible.
- k) The submissive is responsible for maintaining a list of personal goals in order for the dominant to provide guidance (See Appendix B).
Appendix A. If for some reason that the submissive is sick or cannot perform daily tasks she to notify Sir immediately and explain why she cannot perform tasks.
Appendix B. These personal goals will be done at the beginning of the year and checked off when attained. At the end of the year the Dominant will review the progress with the submissive. The submissive will explain what she learned by attaining each goal. The submissive will also answer and explain why she did not attain any listed goals.
Section III: Aftercare
The dominant accepts responsibility for the aftercare needs of the submissive. The submissive accepts responsibility for communicating aftercare needs to the dominant.
Section IV: Punishments
The submissive and the dominant agree that appropriate punishments are necessary for the growth of the submissive. The infraction will be made clear before the punishment. Punishments will be delivered as timely as the situation permits. Punishments will “fit” the infraction. The submissive may always “safe word” to pause or stop a punishment. Punishments are not negotiable and are at the sole discretion of the dominant.
Section V: Safe Words
The submissive will maintain a set of safe words at all times. There will be two, one used to pause a scene to take a break or ask questions, the other that will stop the scene immediately and without questions asked. The dominant will review the safe words, or some non-verbal equivalent, before any scene. The dominant will make sure that a non-verbal safe word equivalent is provided if the submissive is put in a position where she cannot speak.
Section VI: Alteration of Agreement
This agreement may not be altered, except when both dominant and submissive agree. If the agreement is altered, the new agreement shall be printed and signed, and then the old agreement must be destroyed.
This agreement is to be reviewed monthly to discuss any changes in general wording or to add new rules. If no changes are made, then the previous month’s agreement will remain in place. Any changes will require a new signature by both parties.
Section VII: Termination of Agreement
Under certain circumstances, events, and conditions, termination of this agreement may be wanted, warranted, and executed, but must be an absolute last option by both parties when no other recourse is possible.
I have read and fully understand this agreement in its entirety. I agree to give myself completely to my master, and further accept his claim of ownership over my physical body, heart, and mind. I understand that I will be commanded, trained and punished as a submissive, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my master to the best of my abilities.
I have read and fully understand this agreement in its entirety. I agree to accept this submissive and to care for her to the best of my ability. I shall command her, train her, love her, and punish her as a submissive. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the submissive to the best of my ability.