Here’s my first TMI Tuesday.
3’s A Charm
1. You are interviewing someone to be your lover, what are the 3 most important questions you will ask?
a) How attentive are you?
b) Do you give good massages?
c) How’s your Oral game?
2. You are interviewing people to be your personal servant/valet. What are the 3 most important questions you will ask?
a) Are you a person that’s on time?
b) How early do you get up in the morning?
c) Do you like Coffee? (Cause I do and you will be getting that every morning)
3. You are selecting a pet for you or your family. What are the 3 most important criteria?
4. Name 3 good things you did yesterday.
a) Cleaned up my office
b) Made Sir’s lunch
c) Gave Sir a really nice blow job before work
5. Name 3 bad things you ate yesterday.
b) Ice Cream Sandwich
c) Popcorn (is that bad???)
Bonus: It is said that bad these happen in threes. What was your last episode of 3 bad things?
1. Was Hospitalized for blood clots in my lung
2. When I got back to work found a “changing careers” flier in my mail box (really, I get it I’m sick)
3. Got my identity stolen
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!